Russell Mechanical Apprentice Program
We provide all the advantages of our apprenticeship program to the younger workforce. RMS provides the following:
- company sponsorship into the provincial government Plumbing Red Seal Program
- enrollment into the Canadian government program to new employees – $1,000 value from federal government
- automatic into our Health Benefits program
– with the benefits program additional bursaries and apprentice incentive programs are available
- well organized school entrance dates and class reservations
- company reimbursement on school entrance fees and/or books
- Most importantly, we provide an environment where you ‘the apprentice’ can excel and gain advancement within a growing and vibrant company.
Russell Mechanical Qualified Tradesmen
If you are a qualified tradesman and want to work in a team environment then RMS is for you. Take a look at our company as we encourage our employees to improve themselves through additional education and training. We offer competitive wage and benefits packages to the right people.
RMS has our employees look ahead to the future positions that they may want to move into. Progressive thinking is the key to helping retain quality employees and customers for our company.
Contact us regarding available positions & work opportunities.
Here is a list of open positions.
- No positions available at this time